Working within confined spaces can be a dangerous exercise however the use of rope access techniques can minimise risk to the client and technician. CRAS offers a fully comprehensive service of confined space work, entry or rescue cover.Using rope access within confined:
· Is quick , allowing the technician to quickly plan and carry out tasks whilst keeping down time to a minimum.
· Provides one single point of contact for the client.
We can supply:
· Rescue teams · Industrial Cleaning · Structural inspection and testing · Consultation on safe working practices.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY
What is a confined space?
A confined space is a place which is both enclosed and has a reasonably foreseeable risk to workers of fire, explosion, asphyxiation or drowning.
The Confined Space Regulations confer a duty of care on employers and employees:
“No person at work shall enter or carry out work in a confined space unless there have been prepared in respect of that confined space; suitable arrangements for the rescue of persons in the event of an emergency.”
Complete Rope Access Solutions Ltd. can undertake Confined Space Inspection, survey and maintenance works with City & Guilds qualified operatives trained in high and medium risk entry and egress procedures in the following:
• Silos & vessels
• Industrial plant
• Marine environments
CONFINED SPACE RESCUE
Managing the risk
Complete Rope Access Solutions Ltd. can provide the following services with suitably qualified dedicated Confined Space Rescue teams and specialist Confined Space Entry Consultants nationwide on a 24/7 basis:
• Entry and non-entry rescue solutions
• Advice and recommendations
• Rescue Plans and Risk Assessments
• Rescue Supervisors
• Standby rescue teams
• Supplementary team support
• Confined Space Escorts
• Confined Space Entry and Rescue equipment
Complete Rope Access Solutions Ltd. can provide you with a comprehensive service to mitigate and manage the risk of your confined space entry requirements.